In the ever-changing world of technology, Small and Medium-sized businesses are reinventing themselves to provide better, and more reliable software solutions. And why not? Recent coronavirus pandemic has made people adopt virtual technology. It is therefore important for businesses to have an online presence and feed the demand of your client or customers during COVID-19. It may be that you develop your own sites with the help of your in-house team, choose a web development company or hire dedicated web developers if you lack proper resources. A prestigious web development service provider like Jivaso has top-class resources to use full-stack web development tools for backend and front-end development to develop entire software in an agile way.
Below are top 5 full-stack development tools you can use in 2021:
Salient Features of CodeKit:
- Refreshes browsers automatically across multiple devices, including Android, iOS, PC and Mac.
- No need to reload the entire page while injecting CSS changes
- Minifies code and reduces the file size
- Automatically works and combines scripts as well as reduces HTTP requests
- Allows installing 6,000+ built-in components ( jQuery, Bootstrap, Modernizr, WordPress, Zurb Foundation.) with a single click.
Salient Features of Backbone
- Backbone contains 100+ extensions
- Makes code simple, organized and systematic
- Allows developing one-page applications
- Automatically updates HTML of an app on changing the model
- Separates logic of the user interface and business
- Allows creating client-side web apps or mobile apps
CodePen is another popular full-stack web development tool you can use in 2021 for front-end design and development. It helps you create, expand and deploy a website as well as create test cases. Using CodePen, you can create new pages without writing new code. This is possible because this tool comes with an in-built API function.
Salient Features of CodePen
- CodePen gives you impressive features to write CSS faster
- It enables developers to build components to use elsewhere later
- It allows experts to enjoy the live preview and live synchronization
- With prefill API function, you can add demo pages and links without coding
Salient Features of TypeScript
- Robust type system, including JS and generics feature
- A seamless hybrid of static and dynamic typing
- Aligned with ES development for compatibility
- Manageable on multiple devices and browsers
- Supports definition files like C/C++ header files
- Good for developing large applications.
Visual Studio Code
Salient Features of Visual Studio Code
- Great Refactoring Tools
- Better UI, simple plugins, and better git integration
- Web applications can be built and supported in VSC.
- The code files are located in files and folders.
- Usually supports all the programming languages
- Resources can be pulled from GitHub Repo online and vice-versa
Full-stack development is complex. But the use of the above-listed Full-Stack web development tools makes the process much easier. From writing code to communication, ideal full-stack development tools enable you to perform every task efficiently. If you want to know more about full-stack development tools or tend to create your new project a full-stack platform, hire full-stack developers from a reputable software development company in Canada.
Jivaso can also help you by developing an outstanding web application. We will help you create a robust solution in a limited time frame.