When testing QA for software and applications, you shouldn’t just leverage one tool. Instead, utilize many different types of tools for different purposes because test automation trends have changed a lot. Success in any test automation depends on using effective tools for the project. Whether you perform function, integration, unit, interface or other testing types, harness the power of the best automated QA testing tools.
Without the help of the right testing QA for software, automation testing cannot succeed. But the availability of a myriad of open-source and commercial automation tools has made a selection of an effective automation Testing tool tricky. It is beneficial to know which automation testing is the right option for you.
With that in mind, we have listed below the 5 best automation testing tools for 2021.
1. Telerik Test Studio
Also read 7 Best Text Editors for Web Development
Just like people are comfortable in their primary language of origin, every QA tester has a preference for programming languages. So, if any of these supported languages “speak” to you most, then Telerik might just be the best automation testing solution for you.
- Telerik enables testers to schedule tests to automate the process further
- It supports GUI, functionality, and API tests
- It is compatible with real coding languages
- It has the ability to run on two scripture languages, parallel tests, and creative recording features
- It is the most suitable tool for QA testers who are familiar with C# and/or VB.NET scripting languages.
An open-source web automation tool, Selenium is the best free automation testing tool for web application testing. It is among the most used automated testing tools used by software developers. It is compatible with numerous operating systems, browsers, and programming languages. Featured with advanced and automation scripts, this tool supports the execution of parallel tests and integrates many other software testing tools.
Selenium automates across various OS Like Windows, Mac, and Linux and browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, Headless Browsers. Widely used by software development companies, this automation testing tool comes inbuilt with record and playback features with its browser add-on Selenium IDE. The powerful Selenium WebDriver has been built to help create more complex and advanced automation scripts.
You may also like to know Top 5 Full Stack Web Development Tools To Use In 2021
- Fully managed and highly scalable tool
- Suitable for larger enterprise-size organizations
- An appropriate tool for industries like insurance, banking, medical, and other security-sensitive sectors.
- Quality for easy code maintenance
LambdaTest is another popular automation testing tool for 2021. It is widely used by testers because it has the ability to run automated Selenium scripts on a scalable cloud grid. Our software testers use this cross-platform web and application automated testing tool because it allows them to perform interactive live testing on 2,000+ real web browser environments. LambdaTest can provide you with more robust options in comparison to other automated testing solutions.
- LambdaTest is built on the latest tech stack
- Its test execution is seamless and fast
- Parallel test execution to reduce test cycle
- Support for all major languages and framework
- Testers can use multiple APIs to extract all data they need
- Users can perform geolocation testing
- They can also run testing of their locally hosted website
- Easy-to-integrate with various CI/CD execution
- Also, easy interaction with project management, team communication tools.
TestArchitect is another codeless test automation tool that uses Action Based Testing, a modern form of Keyword Driven Testing for less maintenance costs and high reusability. It allows integrations with CI/CD/DevOps tools, such as Azure, TFS, Jenkins. This keyword Driven Testing tool focuses on scaling up automation coverage and productivity. It uses an action-based form of keyword-driven testing for cross-browser, desktop, mobile, API, and computer vision testing platforms.
- Intuitive spreadsheet IDE just like Excel
- OS support: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Androids
- Ideal for those with less experience
- Allows software development companies to cover more ground in less time
Appium is also on the list of top Automation Testing Tools in 2021. This mobile automation testing tool is designed on a server, and you can gain access to its automation framework through vendors. It is based on server architecture, backing native, hybrid and mobile apps. Using this open-source mobile tool, your testers can automate mobile apps from any programming language or test framework. With Appium, testing doesn’t need to recompile or SDK tools, Appium can run on mobile and computer operating systems using WebDriver protocols.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows app testing
- Appium delivers high performance, optimized stability
- It maximizes flexibility for mobile-based testing
- A high compatibility rate to automate different mobile app on any language using any test framework
- Appium studio allows you to easily analyze, debug, execute tests on real devices
These are the top 5 Automation Testing Tools that can be used in 2021. If you have a lack of resources or you don’t want to hire software development for your in-house team, get in touch with us. We have a team of highly experienced and talented software developers who are familiar with the latest technologies. They can assist your team as a virtual team. Call us on
+1-647-200-3318 for more details.
Also, know about 7 proven ux design tactics to improve website conversion rate